Saturday, December 14, 2013

Donation day was....

A SUCCESS! WAAAAAAAY BETTER THAN LAST TIME!!

Heres the final totals:

Wolfhead73601- 51

fuzzheadlola- 43


Fluffybunny326- 26

 numnum13-8

 xdocwhoiscoolx-3

 nafaria9-3

 purpleflora-3

 Congrats wolfie!!! We got at least 10 scarfs (exactly what I asked for!) Shopping is getting a new system too! We will do a shopping day of the week, because our system right now obviously isn't working. 
(FYI I'm a non member so I have all the rights to take stuff from the stores! XP But just remember I never take the super awesome stuff like I want to)

65 FOLLOWERS!!!! Thank you all so much!! :D

Once again, thanks for donating everyone and have a good weekend :)

5 comments:

  1. Good job, Wolf and fuzzy! And everyone else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm... Can u somehow move the donation time to a bit later? California people like to wake up late, yet I wanted to donate... But its sorta too late, so can u please move the donation time to later? Thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx guys :DDDD congrats to everyone else who donated :)
    -wolfhead73601

    ReplyDelete
  4. Btw,xdocwhoiscoolx is my extra account,I was going to say that but then you guys left. Gj Wolfhead73601! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry I couldn't make it! I had stuff, but my sister was on the computer then. D: Well, maybe next time. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music