Friday, December 13, 2013

Meet Santa center!

Today's tip is a meet Santa center!
Yeah I photo-bombed my own picture :P
The ballons are optional and the colored items featured (arm chair and star rug) are greatly asked for by us on tomorrows donation day :)  (not so much star rugs but just the holiday colored things)

Donation times are a great way to shop for nm's close to you! If you are a member we will need a user of the person you're getting it for, and they will have to have some sort of achievments to know that you aren't all cheating to get free stuff.

Anyone notice, usually members win the news crew and jammer snaps? Just look:

NCWinnersnowleopardcubs_Arctic_Wolf_3 
member..
 wolffeycat_Duchess_Vonilily_10 
member...


Okay lets face it, a lot of members win. I'm not saying nm's don't win (trust me I would love that if they actually did win), but it's just a little annoying. One post says that it's the season of giving, but I think to AJ its the season of getting money.

6 comments:

  1. Yeah... It's really unfair. I wonder if robots sort the member entries and then the nonmember entries, then randomly pick one from the MEMBER pile?
    AJ Jump is really helpful with the gems. I bought some jamaaliday scarves... I'll work on green and red stuff tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh... If I can't make it, should I just wait for the next donation time?

      Delete
  2. Hmmm.. You're right. And you almost never see a NM on the epic dens list... I suppose they want to advertise membership. ;(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, and some news crews have terrible spelling and grammar! NMs need to win, too. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where do you get the giant snowglobe from?

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music