Monday, December 9, 2013

Lots o stuff

It feels like I haven't posted here forever!! (like 3 days forever) I've been Christmas shopping, wrapping presents, playing with my sisters, doing homework, wow the list could just go on and on!

Anyways, the free item today is an inflatable snowman. I don't know what tip to give!! Eeeeeeeerrg. BTW submit your tips to nmmovement@gmail.com OR send them in the contact us gadget at the bottom of the blog.
Todays is just an elf (obviously it looks better on other animals) if you just match up the colors to your elf shoes it looks pretty good!
__________________________________________________________________
Okay guys, donation day... which works best for you?:
a) Wedensday
b) Friday
c) Saturday
PLEASE NOTE Saturday would be in the morning anywhere from 8-9 (starting).

Happy Holidays!

7 comments:

  1. Saturday!And First Comment!
    -24lovefancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sorta did that outfit but with a green holiday sweater a green elf shoes and a elf hat. looks cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you could put the snowman on a frozen pond and *whee* a skating snowman. cost: 1 diamond or if u were on last year 0
    @nonmember: tried it. looks good on koalas. :) cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm... I don't know... I have basketball Friday, running Wedsenday, and I'll probably sleep in until 11:00 on Saturday. :3 Maybe I'll say... Wedsenday, after 7:00, AJ time. ^_^ Or, I'll just try to wake up on Sat. :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll try to get on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saturday plz!
    -fuzzheadlola

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music