Monday, December 30, 2013

Seal Clothing Tricks and a Furniture trick

Yo NMMs! I got new tricks for you today, I made them all today. Hope you like them!  



                                                                                                                                                                 
                                                                   


 Outfit 1#



 Outfit 2#
 Outfit 3#
 Outfit 4#


 Outfit 5#



Now for what you need for each outfit! 
Outfit 1#: I call it "out on the town," Here's what you'll need: Top hat, Tie, and Star Cape
Outfit 2#: I call it "Perfectly Purple!"  Here's what you'll need: Raccoon hat, Tie, and Clover blanket
Outfit 3#: It's name is: "Fuzzy and Pink!" Here's what you'll need: Sweater, Scarf, and a Flower
Outfit 4#: It's Beautiful name is: "Frosted Blue," Here's what you'll need: Scarf, Silver Glove, and a Flower
Outfit 5#: The amazing "Blazing Red Hawk." Here's what you'll need: Eagle hat, and Red Mech Wings. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now for the furniture trick: 
I call it: "IN THE SHOPPING LINE!!"  

I made it with a couple spare parts, here's what you'll need:   
1x Dinner Stool 
1x Table 
3x Plushies (if you want) 
1x Swirl Lamp 
1x Book 

I know it's not that great, but it will do if your making a shop or a shop themed den. 

Thats all NMMS!!! 

1 comment:

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music