Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Elf and BRRR!!

Okay right now there is LITERALLY  a foot of snow outside ( I can post pics later if you guys want!!) It's like 20 degrees just to add onto that O_O BRRR!

Okay so I have two holiday tips today :D
 First just a little bunny elf thingy XD Just a silver necklace and some elf shoes that we got today!
This is just a random wreath thingy I created. It looks pretty cool, when you match the colors up ;)

So do you guys want to see pics? Do you like these tips? Thanks!
-pupp1266

3 comments:

  1. :( Our snow just melted. ALL of it! But the tricks look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya! Post the picture of the snow!
    ~wolfpaws4330

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY IT SNOWED TODAY FOR ME AND ITS 0 degrees...!

    ~surf4life123 i made this account in CA and I live in Nebraska. I don't surf i just like to watch 030 and not for my life XD

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music