Friday, November 22, 2013

Anyone else having problems?

I reeeeeeeeeeally want to get on AJ to play the double gems games, but of course the one time I can come on it won't load.
It's like an endless circle ( I hope this picture moves like its suppose to)



That is how I feel. Just like I'm staring at nothing.  Ha I DO THIS:







Anyways.. did anyone else realize that aj said "occasionally the rare item will be for everyone!" and they act EXCITED!? Pffft they need to get over it. Nobody is going to buy membership if this is the stuff they get.  On a totally unrelated note, anyone ever read the series fablehaven? I am just starting the first one today. It's pretty good I guess.

8 comments:

  1. I like the pictures. This is me on Animal Jam loading pages...
    - -
    __

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can barley get on AJ its so slow and i cant go anywhere!
    -fuzzheadlola

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures won't load.
    -24lovefancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the pictures ARE a pic of a loading screen that moves.
      -fuzzheadlola

      Delete
  4. yea all i do is refresh and then it's good. sometimes when that doesnt work i x out then i go back to it and if that doesnt work turn off the computer then turn ti back on. if nothing here works, i dunno then. im a regular jammer, not a mechanic :P
    -wolfhead73601

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate it when AJ doesn't load. It's so annoying! :I

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just some random loading thingamabob I discovered:
    On Youtube, if the loading circle comes up, click Full Screen and then the down arrow to begin playing a game of Snake! ^.^
    ~wolfez

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music