Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Tip of Thanks

I titled this, because I'm making a tip thanking people. "For what?" you ask. Well, I am thanking you for knowing that I would NEVER say that stuff the imposter is saying. Some blog fans would start to be mean about it and believe it. I'm glad to have such good fans and followers :)

So today's tip is.. a police! (yeah kind of lame but I made 2 versions)
The first one could be used for girls, and the second for boys. The slingshot is won in adventures *did it come out yet?* anyways..  The tropical looking flowers for the girl, and any color (I used black for an example) and the rounded stars for boys. (blue is another example)
Seal=1000
Hat=150
Lei=150
______
Total= 1300 w/animal 300 w/out animal.

Technically, if you use the boy version you could win money while getting the slingshot.  :D
THANKS!
~~pupp1266~~ Who.. should be doing homework but is wasting time instead ;) Well, not wasting it but according to my parents I am.

2 comments:

  1. I think you should put up comment moderation so the imposter can't bother us anymore as long as u don't allow their comments :D
    -wolfhead73601 X3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to argue with them and tell em off.
      XDD
      I would turn off anonymous comments, but that would cut the comment rate off by like 2/3 considering most of the comments we get are anons.
      If the comments get worse, I will have to turn it off for a few weeks though.

      Delete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music