Saturday, November 9, 2013

Hey Imposter!

I reccomend you leave before I turn off the anonymous comments and you can't pick on me anymore.
Also, why do you pick on me so much anyways? Are you JEALOUS?! Mmm hmm. That's what I thought you'd think! Are you feeling guilty yet? Don't worry you WILL!!!!!!!!

I absolutely have no tolerance for maniacs like you!!! Anyone who's been on this blog knows that there has been 2 other times when I turned off the annon comments. It's a sad lonely time when I do that.

Anyone else reading this that sees a mean comment from so called "me", LET THE BLOG OWNER KNOW! (if on another blog) Yes, I comment anonymously a lot but I"m not a JERK! Am I? Okay nevermind don't answer that question.
-pupp1266
P.S. It's PARTYANIMALZZ that has been posting. So call me lazy I don't care!! As long as you are okay with calling someone with 3 HUGE projects and a packet of math to do lazy. (BTW one of the assignments is a group project worth 500 points so I probably won't post a lot)

1 comment:

  1. STOP IMPOSTERING! I think it might be ILLEGAL! (Good luck on your project, Pupp!)

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music