Thursday, November 7, 2013

Fancy Out + 12 days of nm month

Hey NMM's!!

I have a CLOTHING trick for you since all of you have been asking! 



                                                                 A fancy look for a night out in Jamaa!!
                                                              What you need:
                                                                  1x Star Cape
                                                                  1x Freedom Hat
                                                                  1x  Silver Ring
                                                                  1x Chain Necklace 
                                                                 Try it! :D


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now for my musical! 


On the first day of nm month a member gave to me:
1 black couch and an owl plushiiieee
On the second day of nm month a member gave to me:  
1 back couch with a owl plushiiee
2 Friendship Bracelets
On the Third day of nm month a member gave to me: 
3 fox hats
2 friendship bracelets
and 1 black chair with an Owl plushie
 On the Fourth day of nm month a member gave to me: 
4 purple leis
3 fox hats
2 Friendship bracelets
and A black chair with an Owl plushie
On the fifth of nm month a member gave to me:
5 SILVER RINGS
4  purple leis
3 fox hats
2 friendship bracelets
and a black chair with an Owl plushiiieee  

On the sixth day of nm month a member gave to me: 

6 Wooden Chairs
5 SILVER RINGS
4 Purple Leis
3 Fox Hats
2 Friendship bracelets
and a black chair with an owl plushiieee!









2 comments:

  1. I think I have the 12th Day:
    on the 12th Day of nm month a Member Sent to me:

    12 Sparkling Birthstones
    11 Spider Webs
    10 Phantom Statues
    9 Nature Archways
    8 Epic Plushies
    7 Cool Betas
    6 Wooden Chairs
    5 Silver Rings
    4 Purple Leis
    3 Fox Hats
    2 Friendship Bracelets
    and a Black Chair with an Owl Plushieee!

    You might know what's Before

    -Xavier883

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool trick! By the way: An awesome member gave me a bunch of colored clothing items! I'll donate some. Go NM month!

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music