Thursday, November 14, 2013

Hello Jammers!

Hello Jammers across the world! Hmm, what if you guys were aliens? Would you look like this?

 

I'm not sure I'd like to post for ugly, blob-like micro-organisms! Gladly none of you are this astonishingly hideous creature.

Anyway, I'm nafaria9! I'm not a very picky person when it comes to food, I like to laugh, and be silly. I have great friends like partyanimalzz, peace8samantha, etc.

If I were an animal I'd like to be a wolf, leopard, or a sleeping polar bear.

So.....yeah. :P Bye bye!

4 comments:

  1. Woo ya! Welcome our new author everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um um um.
    Nice alien! :P
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. if i could be anything then i would be an ice dragon. if not that then a wolf or a cat :P
    -wolfhead73601
    P.S. Nice alien! it made my day :)

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music