Thursday, November 28, 2013

New furniture Tricks!

I have 3 new tricks for you guys today! I hope you enjoy them!! ^-^

The First trick I have is Called: The Kitchen


A very cute little trick that gives a nms a kitchen!! Here's what you need:
2x Chairs
1x Table
3x Shelves
1x Stack of books (They're cook books)
2x Cups
1x fruit bowl
~~~~~~~     
Now for the second trick: The Boss desk












A simple trick I created, using a few spare parts!
What you need:
1x Table
1x Teacup
1x Welcome mat
1x Chair
and 1x Bamboo screen
That's all!!
~~~~~~~~~~

Now for the last trick!











I found this while surfing through dens. It's a cute little classroom!!
I thought it was amazing, and not to complicated!
Just look and see what you'll need!


WE NEED IDEAS FOR TRICKS! IF YOU HAVE ANY OR KNOW SOMEONE PLEASE LET US KNOW!! 


Hope you found these useful!





 

11 comments:

  1. The Boss desk is made with 2 bamboo fences,not 1.It's shown with 2 in the screenshot.
    -24lovefancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the classroom. It's cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a non member hamster habitat in my den if u want it my user is Coollwolf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No you dont have ANY hamster in your den Coollwolf....
      Plz show me your hamster den coz i really need a place to keep my hamsters...
      I am hermionebunny1

      Delete
    2. Erm... You can't expect him to still have it after months....
      ~wolfez

      Delete
  4. For a sort of bed put down one garden plot with 2 pillows at one end -SpyGuy982 (my user)

    ReplyDelete
  5. vissit my den to see my warrior cat camp(its the best i could do for now) i am moonstar88745, my clan is braveclan, and anyone can join, i think my den is locked tho. redhead4u is NOT alowed in there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cant believe that Animal Jam removed bamboo fences... >_<

    ReplyDelete
  7. how do you get betas?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Animal Jam Non Member! I've got a great actual house, with all nonmember items! Can you put a screenshots of it on this blog please? My username is: Darlingmagiclily9876

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music