Monday, November 25, 2013

Random Stuff

So... it's almost December! Has anyone bought the Christmas countdown chocolates? (if you celebrate Christmas)

I feel holiday-ish. Especially cause it's suppose to snow this week :D Thanksgiving is on thursday! Woop woop! Just kidding I actually had thanksgiving like a week ago with my whooooolleee family XP
I wanted to show this cute thingy my sister made (lilyf123456).
We are amateurs at making GIFs (started today) are any of the viewers like, professionals? :P Well anyways........ non members rock! And so do members! EVERYONE ROCKS!!!!

I am starting to label EVERY SINGLE POST. That's what, 204? Well I'm labeling so I can put this cool gadget that lets you easily find posts from labels :D Should be exciting. Party if you are reading this PLEASE HELP!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
a very happy,
pupp1266

1 comment:

  1. Today I was looking out the window on the way home from school and I saw someone with a CHRISTMAS TREE ON THEIR CAR!!!!!
    Wow... Kinda makes me lad that I labeled my posts from #1. ;P

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music