Sunday, November 3, 2013

Stadium Trick

Welcome NMM's to the third day of Non Member Month! *Cue music*
-To the tune of the 12 days of Christmas-
On the first day of nm month a member gave to me:
     1 black chair and a owl plushiiieee
On the second day of nm month a member gave to me:
          2 friendship bracelets 
          and  black chair and a owl plushieee
On the third day of nm month a member gave to me:
       3 fox hats
2 friendship bracelets
and a black chair with an owl plushiiieee 



I hope you all enjoyed my little musical ^-^ Everyday I post I will continue the song, just to be silly, and entertain all of ya'll. 

Now for the trick!!!


 
A little stadium trick perfect for any den!!
what you need:
2x Couches
2x Bamboo walls
1x Bale of Hay
The pillows are mainly just for flaire and same with the plushies, fell free to add as you want!
It would be cool if it had fireworks on the side like exploding!! 
~Decorate your way~
 
 
 
GRACIAS TO EVERYONE!!
**Note I put a google translate thing pn the side of the blog! Feel free to use it!!**
 

3 comments:

  1. Where do you get a bale of hay��

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG the song is so cool. I love it. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. how did u get the music on the blog? i wanna put it on mine but i dont knwo how to get wikiplayer on it. plz reply!
    -wolfhead73601

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music