Friday, November 1, 2013

Monthly Update

First up.. HAPPY NOVEMBER! aka Non member month :D

I want to tell you guys about the new song playing on here, Roar, by Katy Perry. This song kind of tells our "story"
I used to bite my tongue and hold my breath
Scared to rock the boat and make a mess
So I sat quietly, agreed politely
I guess that I forgot I had a choice


This is how partyanimalzz and I kinda felt as we created the blog. We weren't sure if we could do it..
You held me down, but I got up (HEY!)
Already brushing off the dust
You hear my voice, you hear that sound
Like thunder gonna shake the ground
You held me down, but I got up (HEY!)
Get ready cause I’ve had enough
I see it all, I see it now 

 The members (mean ones) tried to put us down, but look at us now! We made a difference (kind of..) We do see it all now, we have plans that we won't be able to use until next year! We have just about everything mapped out for the future.. thank you everyone for letting US "roar"!
______________________________________________________________________
Next up, non member month. No rants this month! Just TIPS. (well, except for the post before this one) We'll post as many tips as possible, and try to help. As for donations.. we are still holding that off right now so just wait a few days. We will work it out ASAP.
________________________________________________________________________
 
NM DAY PARTY TODAY!!














Random Funniness:



  Happened to me in Reading. My teacher is a sarcastic guy and isn't really afraid to make fun of you so it was embarassing.. 






**SCROLL DOWN IMPORANT POSTS BELOW**

6 comments:

  1. I love Roar. Katy is my favorite singer <3

    ~MangoShapedSpace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last night the party was locked

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not every member is mean....

    I found that kinda mean to me... even though I'm currently not a member.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So can u tell us more about non member month like what's it all about��

    ReplyDelete
  5. I felt silly because I was telling everyone in jamma about non member month and then peoe started asking me what u do during non member month and what it was and I couldn't answer so I fled to my den felling stupid ��

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music