Saturday, November 2, 2013

Questions Answered/About Nm Month

I've gone over these questions a million billion trillion times!!!  But I will go over them again:


Who do I donate too? MEEEE!! PARTYANIMALZZ OF ANIMALJAM. THATS IT SNED THEM TO ME IN A JAG

What is a JAG: Jag short for Jam-a-Gram


When are the stores open 24/7 simply find me on Aj and tell me what it is you want, I'll log onto the account and Bam!!


Can I become one of the stores: Ummm noo... you can't do to recent issues with hackers. I refuse to let anyone become on of our stores....



WHAT IS NON MEMBER MONTH

Non member month is about non members and the celebration of non memebrs!!


Non members were the first to start Animal Jam!! They were first to rein over Aj!!
Now days they are treated like trash and are considered less than members, so we decided to bring non members to their rightful place beside members and not below. We aren't saying members mean but non members need a place. So thus non member month was born because Novemeber sounds like non member

7 comments:

  1. OMG OMG OMG THIS IS MAH FAV SONG!!!! ITS ROAR BY KATY PERRY PLZ KEEP IT!!!!
    -wolfhead73601

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow u really like this song��

      Delete
    2. yea its my fav song :D i love it!!!!
      -wolfhead73601
      P.S. The rasisim thing between nms and members are kinda like when women used to not be able to vote but men can. I think its because they though men were better or something. Then women wee able to vote :D this is kinda like the fact that nms are more respected now :) imma get another new alt :D
      -wolfhead73601

      Delete
  2. Smart... That's why November is nm month! :D
    PS I was on Animal Jam with you... What happened with the hacking thing!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for clearing things up��

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate it how ppl discriminate NMs!! What did they learn at school about racism, seriously?

    MythCat2907

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music