Friday, November 1, 2013

Non Members.. what's your opinion?

Today, during our celebrating we heard some comments.. such as:

"Nm day isn't a thing .-."
My reply:
"Yeah.. I know. I made it up!"

"I'm a member for 3 months I can't be a non member.."
My reply:
"Yeah, just be an nm animal with nm clothes"

"This is stupid"
My reply:
"You be quiet I never said you had to like it"

Now. The angry replies.
 "WHAT!? SO WHAT. WHAT IF WE CAN'T AFFORD IT NOT EVERYONE IS RICH"
 "WE AREN'T INSAULTING. I THINK YOU ARE"
 "YOU BE QUIET. I DON'T CARE. I WILL HOP ALL I WANT" you were an nm once too -.-
 "SHUT IT WOULD YOU!? YOU CAN BE COOL ANYWAYS"


Yeah.. I got just a *little* angry. Seriously. When people are mean I tend to be mean back. I've got anger issues and anyone that has ever met me on aj probably knows that just from saying hi to me XD. Anyways, I can't stand people like this!
NOT MEMBERS- I REPEAT- I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST MEMBERS!!
Just people who are too selfish to get rid of special things for one day.  I mean JUST ONE DAY. Partyanimalzz was a non member for 2 years! Do you hear her complaining? You know what, don't answer the questions I'm asking cause .. just don't.
Do you hear me saying "Members suck" I DON'T THINK SO. I'm saying.. some members just don't understand

Sorry this is a lot of words but I have a lot of things to say.

12 comments:

  1. Today a member said something mean to me she said not my promblem your not cool enough to get a membership and she called me cheap just because I'm non member and she said non member day is stupid she is mean

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is all very true, but what about the nonmembers who are mean to the members? Sometimes they yell at you for not accepting their trade, or not making them win in a "fashion show", or even walking around in your normal den, and they ask for something ridiculous for free, like, I dunno, (though a lot of people do this) and when you say no they call you greedy and a mean member.

    It seems like everyone is a jerk in this game, and only a handful is sane.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The truth has spoken my firend, there are a lot of selfish jammers

      Delete
  3. Ugh hh... I hate how that happens... Not just to be mean about being an NM, but to be mean about anything! What's the point? What do you get out of telling someone that because their name tag isn't shiny, they are useless and stupid?

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol! ya know how the spelt insulting "Insalting" Well the letters "I and N" are a little covered so it looks like salting

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think everyone should just get along non member or member people are acting crazy what wrong with everyone this is just a web site people are being way 2 mean both non member and member��

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg the ppl who said those mean things about nms are just being dumb right now >.> geez, everyoen was once a nm on aj T.T
    -wolfhead73601

    ReplyDelete
  7. THOSE PPL ARE SO MEAN WE SHOULD LOVE THE NONMEMS!!!
    -FUZZHEADLOLA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Non members are Just as important as you members out there and we want you to know and remember that. Non member parties should come out and non member only stuff should be sold not stuff for all jammers and member only stuff. that seems like just because we are not as rich as members means that we should be treated with contumpt

    ReplyDelete
  9. non emembers are awesome

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music