Thursday, November 14, 2013

Rainbowcat's Trick


                                           A Lovely little trick by RainbowCat1!
                                                   Thanks Rainbow cat!!
                                           This trick is a simple little trick for any NM den that needs a little comfort!
                             All you need is:
                                       2x Chairs
                                        1x Rug
                                     1x center piece
                                     1x Fireplace if you have one! 


__________________________________


1 comment:

  1. Cool! I used to have this (or something like it, my plushies sat in the chairs), until Animal Jam told me that my den was full, so I redid it. XD

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music