Tuesday, November 26, 2013

:( Glad to be on break

Hi NMMs! I'm on break for this whole week from school, so expect more posts. I'm glad to be on break, and away from that horrible place. See, I'm bullied at school. People at school tell me I "can't do anything right." or tell me that I "suck at everything I do."  It hurts. Of course I don't take that kinda talk, but everything I do seems to fail. I have amazing friends their at school, and I miss them very much, but none of the other kids think I'm even worth talking to. 

I'm invisible to many, I'm always knocked over, the last one to be picked in a group, and the one no one even notices. Only those who look really closely can tell that I'm there and that's my friends. 

I'm smart, funny, and happy 99.9% of the time. Only my friends know my true side. I'm very grateful to have so many great friends on this blog, and in RL. Thank-you for being so nice to me, and thinking I'm amazing. Every act of kindess is appreciated.  



Now for a quote:


"You never know what a person goes through everyday by looking at them, you must look at their heart."  ~Unknown  

Thanks for reading.

12 comments:

  1. Eel, this is not allowed. Do you hear me!? I am not going to let my friend be bullied by some freaks at school. I heard what you told me about Aspen, so I believe every word you say. You know, our school has changed a lot. Even the science fair is disorganized!

    Listen, I'm not gonna let some people who's attitude have been run over by a bus bully anyone, including my dearest friends. My mom just said, "Tell her I called those bullies nuts!" :P

    And when you get a chance, tell those brats that you're no longer their little monster and suggest they go find some other people to be their puppets!

    I'm SICK of all this drama at school. And if I hear one more story about bullying, I'm gonna tell everyone that I know will try to help.

    And that's the truth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and bullies are about as smart as an ox.

      Delete
    2. Thanks nafaria :') You've always been my best friend in the whole world. If there's any person on this planet that gets me; it's you. Thanks for everything.

      The whole thing with the attitude being run over by a bus made me laugh a little. Just imagining the kids that made fun of me being run over by a bus.

      Anyways the kids who made fun of me are: Aspen and Jackson, I haven't told my teacher yet, I want to try to solve this with me and my friends. I told my other friends about it too and I'm planning on telling Lily. That way we can get back at them >:D


      Thanks Nafaria you've helped me always :)

      Delete
    3. You're welcome :)

      Whenever there's a war I'll be by your side. ;)

      Delete
  2. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL IN EVERY SINGLE WAY AND WORDS CAN'T BRING YOU DOWN!
    I was shouting that in Jamaa today. It's true. Be AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh bullies. where i live there is a no bulling program. it started when my friend from my old school got bullied. then his mom stood up for him. here is the logo: i won't stand by i will stand up. will stand by me? i wish it was like that every where else. no one is worthless. we are all created equal. it matters how we act not look. it doesn't matter how rich, poor, good looking, or smart we are. it matters whats on the inside. i have a saying. It's better to have a short life with friends and love than a long life with no friends or love.-cyacheer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. umm how come cyacheer only tells her stories and never thinks about ours??????????????

      Delete
    2. i do think about yours! there's only so much that you can put in a comment, so please don't judge me. ok?-cyacheer

      Delete
  4. wolfgirl8777-
    You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These comments are confusing me so bad

    ReplyDelete
  6. People on my bus bully... a LOT. So you know what me and my friend did? We stood up- and walked to the bus driver (while we were driving) and told him to get them to STOP. I learned something from that... you just have to stand up to your battles even if it means being called a wimp or tattletale.
    In the end the honest and kind ones will end up in a better situation than others. I mean, bullies don't know what they are getting themselves into! They don't get the impact that they're making on everyone.
    Don't let anyone ever hurt you.

    ReplyDelete

Penguin Listening Dancing To Music